Monday, August 31, 2009

My yellow convicts have laid eggs

My yellow convicts have laid eggs ! The yellow convict pair I have in one of bigger community tanks laid eggs on a clay pot and female yellow convict is fanning eggs. My other yellow convict pair might have spawned too but I can't see anything since they stay hidden all the time. Yellow convict pair in bigger tank is inexperienced. There are few which eggs but parents seems taking no notice of them. I don't have high hopes for this batch I'm glad now I'm sure that I have a pair.

They have become pretty agressive and attact all other fish they can spot. There is a corydora and a female kribensis. Also chicild type from local rivers who getting a beating. They just stay hidden among plants other end of tank but male yellow convict keep going after them. I just hope he won't kill them coz i can't take them out of tank with all eggs and the mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment